Price for the kit without a battery ready to install for wheel 20 inch
The kit contains:
- Electric motor Magic Pie 4MagicPie4 is the latest BLDC motor installed in a GOLDENMOTOR wheel. Comparing to the previous 2 and 3 versions it has got a controller that transmits sine graph current to windings thanks to which the motor is quieter comparing to the previous ones simultaneously having better efficiency and torque.Motor parameters – depending on the battery voltage.
nominal power max current peak power no-load speed efficiency torque W A W rpm % Nm 48V 26 26 1248 388 83 66 36V 26 26 936 290 8 57 24V 26 26 624 192 82 50
The weight of the motor together with a hoop: about 8.5 kg
Engines are braided on reinforced aluminum rim 36 spokes on the rims 20 inches or engines on rims 20 inches have an integrated rim (to order the motor with an integrated rim please email us).
Maximum speed (km/h) depending on the battery voltage and the size of the wheel. 16″ 18″ 20″ 24″ 26″ 28″ 48V 27 30 34 40 44 47 36V 21 23 26 31 33 36 24V 15 17 19 22 24 26
Approximate speed given for the weight of the vehicle (including the driver) 100kg.
Axis length to installation in bike fork:
- front wheel 100 mm
- rear wheel 135 mm
There is a possibility of installing brake disc. The motor has got a built-in controller which can be programmed using a USB cable and a special computer programme.
All the elements connect together into one manifold that is connected to the controller.
- Twist grip throttle to control the speed with the battery capacity indication.
- Cruise Control – automatic speed maintain system.
- The brake levers with micro sockets – when braking they turn off the power out of the speed control knob and switch the engine generator mode. In other words, when braking, the speed control knobs don’t react. As a result the engine brakes first, with no need of using standard brakes and at the same time the batteries are being charged.
- the speed display (real time speed, average speed, maximum speed)
- drive time
- total mileage and drive time
- adjustable level of PAS assistance
- low battery indicator
- errors indicator
- measure units km/h, mph
- set-up parameters: wheel diameter, brightness, the device settings
- Pedelec (PAS sensor ) – pedal assist. With this function while pedalling the engine is activated. That is, when “Pedelec” system operates (pedal assist) and the cyclist pedals the engine automatically turns on and it makes the pedalling easy. In this way not only human energy is used but also the energy from the battery. The assist level is set with the programmer. The MagicPie set can also operate without the “Pedelec”.
- Against motor rotation security.
- USB cable for engine programming
- The set does not include the battery and a charger
- MagicPie 4 kit is designed to connect the horn and LED lights and their operating voltage corresponds to the voltage of the battery. Horn and lights are not included
- Engine controller can operate at voltages in the range of 20-60 volts and therefore it cannot be connected to the nominal voltage of less than 24 Volts and higher than 48 volts.
- 452,10 euro
- 556,00 euro
For instalation to Velomobile the price is:
- 121,00 euro
- 150,00 euro